Ok, we admit there is a *Small Chance* that those watching the annual extravaganza known as the Victoria's Secret Fashion are not focused solely on the lovely lipsticks and blushes used to create the runway look, and maybe, just maybe their eyes are glued... eh.. elsewhere! BUT we died for the angel fresh look created by beauty guru Dick Page, so we had to find out how the look was done.
Here's how they did it:
The overall look for The Angels’ runway makeup featured sultry brown eyes, rosy, bronzed cheeks, and a balmy nude pout.
• VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer & Primer SPF 15
• VS Makeup Eye Quad in Eye Contact
• VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate • VS Makeup Volume Lift Mascara
• VS Makeup Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet
• VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Flawless
Luminous skin is essential to the Victoria’s Secret Angel runway look, which was achieved using Beach Sexy bronzing and Runway Ready body care products for the perfect sun-kissed glow.
Sexy and tousled waves were created using So Sexy Hair products and and hair tools for a glossy, polished and effortless runway look.
All images: Victoria's Secret/Beautypress